Milwaukee Buildings

I love the windows in this building. We didn't cross the street, so I didn't get any up close and detailed photographs of the window framing.
Milwaukee County Historical Center



I love the juxtaposition of the old buildings along the street with the large skyscraper in the background. For me, the older buildings have so much detail, I wish today's architects would see the beauty in these.


Is a renaissance possible?

This was seen along the River Walk. I think that had to be one of my favorite parts of the afternoon. To walk along the River Walk, with the outdoor cafés and later in the afternoon, a large number of party boats just cruising through the city.

One last image from the River Walk:
Many thanks to The CoffeeShop Blog, all images were processed with the Lustrous Pop action, at about 20-30%.