Show Your Skills, Oct. 30

A new Show Your Skills post from the Everyday Elements blog.
Show your Skills at Everyday Elements

Here's my final version:

I had a much brighter version, but this felt better to me. I used the CoffeeShop Blog's Perfect Portrait 2 action after some white balance correcting. Then I ran the Little Perk action, toned it down, and then added another Hue/Saturation layer to mellow everything out some.

I had to try BW, I love the CoffeeShop Blog's creamy chocolate action for this. There is just a little more warmth to it.

I must say, these link-ups can get pretty addicting, when I should be editing photos of my own kids. I just see this as more chances to learn and get practice.

Below is Amanda's original photo:

Show Your Skill 10.30.10
Photograph by Amanda Padgett.